RIBARO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RIBARO

We are RIBARO the warrock clan with an good atitude

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

clan rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
barry1980

barry1980

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-04-06

clan rules Empty
PostSubject: clan rules   clan rules EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 6:11 am

MEMBER'S RULES:

1) Absolutely NO MULTI-CLANNING. You can not be in this clan and another at the same time. It shows a lot of disloyalty and that is looked down upon. If you are caught you better have a nice excuse or a powerful position in the clan. (Like you have been here for a very long time)
First time you are caught we give you a warning. 2nd time you are out.
If you are a leader and are caught in another clan, you get an automatic demotion to member. 2nd time you are out.

2) Respect, respect, respect. Respect me and the leaders by following our orders (unless they are way out of line). Respect your fellow clan mates. The leaders will respect you and if they don't you can report them.

3) Stay active in game and on forums. Starting 2008 we will have monthly roll calls again. If you do not sign it you are considered inactive and will be put on probation, probation lasts 2 weeks. If we do not see you on a lot during those 2 weeks you get kicked out.

4) Notify the clan if you are going on vacation or something by posting a topic. This is for your own safety, so we don't kick you for inactivity.

5) Do not keep bugging the founder (Hdfrenchy, me) to add a game. If we already declined it then do not keep bugging us.

6) Same as 5 but instead of bugging for a game, bugging for a leadership spot. If you keep bugging any leader for a spot then you will get eventually banned.

7) Same as 5 and 6 but for veteran spot. You will reach veteran status eventually, everyone does, you have to be patient. And if you are bugging us like every day to be a veteran you will get banned.

Cool NO HACKING/GLITCHING. If we ever see you, you are out.

9) When we get our TS server, make sure to be on it, even if you don't have a mic so you can at least hear us.

These rules are subject to change at any time so please look at this topic often to see any new rules.

LEADERS HAVE RULES TOO:

1) Any disrespectful act made to a member that is reported will get you probation. These can include things like threatening them by saying "if you don't _____, then I will kick you form clan" and other stuff.

2) Please no abuse of power unless it is in fair play. This is a fun clan and we like to mess with each other but there is always a line you cannot cross. *cough*marper has a negative post count cause of me*cough*

These rules are subject to change at any time.

If you have any ideas about rules being added or changed then plz contact me via PM or xfire.
Back to top Go down
https://ribaro.forumotion.com

clan rules
Page 1 of 1